Under the responsibility of the Project Director, you will take part in current or future projects (medico-marketing projects, clinical studies…). In this context, your tasks will include:
- Creating communication media and interacting with healthcare professionals,:
- Medical Information (level 1, level 2) :
- Answer the requests of the patients / healthcare professionals (phone or in writting);
- Selection of the suitable answer regarding the good use of the products in accordance with the frequently asked question (FAQ) documents and Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) by phone, mail, email;
- Identify and notify the adverse event and safety cases and the quality complaints;
- Prepare the internal / external reportings which describes the metrics of the projects;
- Perform literature search to provide a customized answer to the requester;
- Post Marketing Studies (observational and epidemiologic studies) ;
- Market Research (interviews/data management) ;
- Medical Writing ;
- Business Intelligence (studies, analysis, data management) ;
- Short or long term assignments in pharmaceutical companies ;
- Healthcare Professionals Training Projects (face to face or remotely) using the Information and Communication Technologies.
You have a superior scientific education (PhD degree in Biology, Neurosciences…), you have experience in a high value-added area.
You are native / bilingual in German and you master also perfectly French and English;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have strong customer relationship skills and search for the human contact ;
- Organization and dynamism are qualities recognized during your experiences…
You wish to join a dynamic and innovative structure…
Thank you for sending your application (CV, cover letter) under the reference 2017-_- EM-SC_German.